TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ACCEPTING THESE TERMS
This document, our rules, policies and the other documents referenced make up our Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). The Terms are a legally binding contract between you and Continental Custom Iron Inc. This contract sets out your rights and responsibilities when you use https://www.cciron.com/ and our Service. Please read them carefully.
Continental Custom Iron Inc offers services related to fabrication and installation of ornamental work where we work with any type of metal be it steel, copper, stainless steel or iron.
We may amend the Terms at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. If we change the Terms in a way that reduces your rights or increases your responsibilities, we will provide you with a notification.
- USING THIS WEBSITE
By using this website, you agree to the way in which we collect and use your information.
You cannot use this website:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to send spam;
- to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us, our customers or suppliers;
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of the website;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on us or our suppliers’ communications and technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content.
- IF YOU SEND A MESSAGE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
This website is provided by Continental Custom Iron Inc. Continental Custom Iron Inc shall have the right to scan messages sent using the contact form on this website manually and automatically and to store such messages. Any personal data you include in such messages may be (a) used by Continental Custom Iron Inc for purposes reasonably associated with provision of this website and services, (b) disclosed where disclosure is required by law, and (c) used where any of your actions have breached these Terms and Conditions.
You use the website at your own risk. You should not rely on the website for advice. As far as the relevant laws allow, we do not guarantee that: a. there will be no problems with how you use the website; or b. the computer or server you use to log on to the website is free of viruses or other harmful programs.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances will Continental Custom Iron Inc, the owner or operator of this website, or any of their employees, officers or agents, or any other company involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the website is liable for any loss of:
- business or business opportunities;
- savings you expect to make;
- use of, or corruption to information; or
Continental Custom Iron Inc is not liable to you for any other losses whether such losses are because we have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have done or not done in negligence, due to defamatory statements or liability for a product or otherwise as a result of:
- using or relying on the website;
- not being able to use the website;
- any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, or virus on the website or if it does not work properly because of incidents outside of our control such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communication and networks and circumstances beyond our control;
- theft, destruction of information or someone getting access to our records, programs or services without our permission;
- goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on any website which we link to from this website; or
- any information, data, message or other material which you email, post, upload, reproduce, send, or otherwise distribute or receive using the website.
- PROHIBITED USES
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate, instruct or induce others to use, the website or website services for any activities that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; for any other illegal or fraudulent purpose or any purpose that is harmful to others; or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, fraudulent or harmful to others.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Continental Custom Iron Inc is licensed to retain all right, title, and interest in and to all Intellectual Property Rights related in and to the website and the website services. Continental Custom Iron Inc is duly licensed to use the logos and names are trademark.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Continental Custom Iron Inc is committed to complying with copyright and related laws and requires all website visitors and users to comply with these laws. Accordingly, you may not use the website to store any material or content, or disseminate any material or content, in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding among the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, understandings, inducements and conditions, express or implied, oral or written, of any nature whatsoever with respect to the subject matter hereof. The express terms hereof control and supersede any course of performance and/or usage of the trade inconsistent with any of the terms hereof.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us using the contact information provided herein below.
Continental Custom Iron Inc
1685 precision park lane suite J