By using our Site, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, do not use our Site. Your use of our Site for the limited and exclusive purpose of reviewing this Policy does not constitute your agreement to this Policy unless you make further use of our Site. This Policy may be updated from time to time.
This Policy describes:
- The personal information we collect
- How we collect such information
- How such information is used
- How such information is shared
- How you can contact us
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Continental custom iron Inc may collect and process the following types of personal information about you:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Address (work location)
- Information we collect when you use our Site, such as your domain name, Internet protocol (IP) address, mobile, Site access times and web pages within our Site that you visit
- HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Continental custom iron Inc may collect personal information as follows:
- We may collect information you provide when you use our.
- We may collect information you provide when you contact us by phone or email.
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
Continental custom iron Inc may use information collected to:
- Operate, maintain and improve our Site.
- Conduct analytics to help us better understand our customers and improve our products and services.
- Process and manage purchases made by you.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries.
- Help us develop, customize, deliver, support and improve our services.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
We may use the information collected from cookies, tracking pixels and other similar technologies to target advertising to you personally, through online and offline methods including email, display media, video media and direct mail.
When you log in to or visit our Site, your IP address may be combined with other de-identified data (such as a hashed, non-readable email address) and such information may be used to send ads and materials to you based on your preferences, interests and attributes.
- HOW WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
Continental custom iron Inc may share your personal information under the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information with companies that provide services to us, such as credit card processors, website hosts, email vendors and other companies that help us provide our services or our Site.
- We may share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data collected via our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with third-party service providers.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Policy, please contact us using the contact information provided herein below.
Continental Custom Iron Inc
1685 precision park lane suite J